Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Anybody here from Detroit schools?

I am hoping that someone readng this blog might know someone else who lived in Detroit during the 1950's and graduated from Cadillac grade school. I left there in 1950 and attended Cooley High School until the spring of 1951 at which time I moved to Cleveland Ohio. I have lost contact with everyone I went to grade school with except for two men who lived near me.

Cadillac Elementary School was and is still located on Schoolcraft Avenue in Detroit. We had a large class, about 40 people and they cannot all have disappeared!

So if you know someone about my age, 73, ask them where they went to grade school and then if they went to Cooley High School. They would have graduated in 1954. The high school had a fire sometime ago and all the alumni records were destroyed. At least that is what I was told when I called and asked for information.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment